We like to let out our animal side every once in a while.
Please Reblog and don’t repost on other sites!
We used to be best buddies,
But now we’re not.
I wish you would tell me why…
I’M NOT CRYING YOU’RE CRYING
An onna-bugeisha, one of the female warriors of the upper social classes in feudal Japan (rarely photographed!)
Whoever runs the Taco Bell twitter is pretty cool.
MY MILK POURED OUT INTO LIKE A CORKSCREW PATTERN??? WHAT
WHY IS THIS MILK IN A BAG WAt
WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE MILK IN A BAG THING EVERY TIME GODDAMN IT ITS LITERALLY MILK IN A FUCKING BAG WHAT IS SO HARD TO GRASP ABOUT THE CONCEPT
Why are you eating oatmeal with milk
This post is an international nightmare
she’s beauty and she’s grace, she’s miss united states
“Honestly, [the arrow necklace] was a choice that Scarlett herself made as her character. Her relationship with Hawkeye will become very clear in Avengers 2.” - Joe Russo
Like fiery eyeball thing, no problem. But don’t even try to imagine a Samoan elf. (x)
dunk made him contemplate life
Empire Magazine discusses the gay subtext of 'Captain America: The Winter Solider."
- Chris Hewitt: Another core relationship in the film is Captain America and the Falcon.
- Helen O'Hara: Do you know what, I may have said this in the main podcast but honestly every beat of their relationship is exactly like a romance. Seriously. They got to ‘meet cute’ running along, then they bond over some spurious shared history, and then it’s all like ‘Oh I’m in real trouble & I just turned up at your door because you’re the one person I could think to go to for help”. And he’s all like “Sure use my shower.” I mean, come on people! And I think it works well using that kind of shorthand to create a kind of a friendship quite quickly. But honestly they are the ‘couple’ in the film.
- Chris: It’s interesting though, he spends the entire movie turning down exhortations from Natasha to ask women out, the ENTIRE movie.
- Helen: Hey it would be a great political statement if Captain America’s gay.
- Chris: “What about such-and-such from statistics?” “No, I’m not interested.” “What about such-and-such? What about your next door neighbour who’s really really hot?”
- Ali Plumb: “What about this one-armed cyborg man who you have history with..?”
- Chris: “…with the dreamy eyes and long hair.”
- Helen: He was looking dreamy it has to be said.
- http: //www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=40685
Page 1 of 495